Thursday, November 6, 2014

Leaving on a jet plane...

We flew from Nelson to Auckland,  then on the Sydney, Australia.




We spent the night in Sydney at our friends Justin, Zach and Sienna's place.  They live right near the beach, so we had a good play in the morning before heading to the airport.



The plane we flew on was a A380.  It had 2 levels!  Our flight took 16 hours to go from Sydney to Dallas.  We watched lots of movies and even slept a bit.


It was super hot when we arrived in Dallas even though it is autumn here, about 28 degrees! 

2 comments:

  1. Were you staying close to Bondi Beach? I remember staying on the other side of the bay to that photo near the pool at a friends place before returning to NZ from England. I love flying in planes except for the lack of space I get from my knees to the seat in front of me. It looks like you didn't have the same problem as me Preston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin's house is in Dee Why. Anthony's knees touch the seat in front as well - luckily he had 2 seats!

    ReplyDelete